9 thoughts on “The Thawing of Greenland

1. In large i thought the video was good with good sound, acting and video quality. But nothing is perfect, so i have some suggestions that buy and large should help improve the whole experience. First of all the two news anchors should speak in similar tones. And i thought the expert was just a tad to quiet so i turned upp the volume and when the news anchors started speaking again i thought my eardrums would burst.
    //Maximilian Gidén.

2. This was a very informative and interesting video. The video deeply describes the issue and explains the situation in a way that is very easy to understand.
    You talked freely and with very good pronunciation.
    The video is of high quality and the sound is very good.

3. First of all it was a great video. You carefully presents the problem. You also described the impact of the climate changes in Greenland. Some solutions were shown but they were all very similar. So maybe a bit more variety in the solutions. In the video you recorded at many different location which made the video more interesting to watch. I really liked that you brought in an external person. One thing you could have done was the make it a little bit more clear what the problem was. Maybe specify that the problem was, how the climate change has affected Greenland not climate change overall. But altogether I think it was a great video.

4. Great film! You explained the green house effect well, and also brought up the consequenses in a funny and new-thinking way. By waching the video you, as a viewer, understood that this promblem is serious and urgent. All of your group-members had a broad vocubulary with good pronounciation, completely without lookning at any paper. I enjoyed that you invited an expert in order to explain the promblem further and enccourage to making a diffrence.
    The one thing i felt was missing was a little more specific what you can do, as an individual, for the climate, because i do think small things can make a change as well.

5. Very, very good! You speak freely, with great passion and I really appreciate the edit.
    You illuminate the problem in a very strong and distinct way, and seem very enthusiastic about it, which makes it even more interesting. The structure and the expert makes the video professional and more reliable. I also like that you highlight that we need actions, rather than words. Maybe, you could have some more concrete solutions though, but overall, a super video!

6. The pronunciation and presentation of the issue is really good. The background sound during the interview drowns the sound of the people talking which makes it quite hard to hear what they are saying. The camera angel when the expert is talking is a bit awkward. But it is nice that they brought in someone from outside the class.

7. Your movie was very impressive, it explained very well the issue that world faces in an easy way. I believe the language was pretty great, you had both good grammar and pronunciation. I really liked that you spoke freely in the interview because you sounded more interested and dedicated to the topic. Your engagement in the video was by the way remarkable, I loved how the whole thing looked like a real news report and that you guys provided very relatable side effects of global warming and simple things you could do to not deteriorate the nature even more. My only wish was that you could have bringed up how the greenhouse effect have affected Greenland better, I thought you spoke very open about the question without really specify the problem at Greenland.

8. Good job with the film!

First of all you caught my interest directly by having a good introduction and beginning.

It was also very interesting to watch the interview from Greenland because you picked up important questions that made me understand the situation. One thing that was very good was that you spoke very clearly and it was easy to understand. Another thing that was quite good was that you were talking quite freely from the manuscript.

The idea to invite an “expert” and an inhabitant was very interesting. One person that commented the situation on Greenland and one person that gave a sulution to the problem was very good.