5 thoughts on “Sustain economic growth in Yemen

1. It was a great video with a lot of information. You presented the issue thoroughly. You sort of presented the consequences but you didn’t really focus on that. You could have explained them a bit more. You presented how the problems in Yemen could be solved. I like that you used the graph to explain. You made it easy to understand. However the video is a bit too long in my opinion

2. the sound was very low which makes me hard to understand what they say since they should have more eye contact but at the same time was very good light on video and it was an important topic that you have come up with.
    great job

3. Hola!
    I think the video is very informative. You articulate and speak loud and clear. The only thing I think you can improve on is to stay clear of the script. Otherwise, it is a very good video. Also a nice ending.

4. Good movie. You speak clear and have good facts and your subject is interesting. I like how your professor showed how the war affected the country. The little detail with the “newsplanet” when you cut to the correspondent gives your video a true news feeling.

5. Nice video,
    You bring insight to both the economic growth in Yemen, along with the civil war that is halting it.
    I have to give it to you. Bringing Hans Rosling as the expert for this news report was an excellent move, indeed. You use language that fits this kind of broadcast, and it turned out well.