7 thoughts on “The Baltic Sea

1. Hello
    I really enjoyed watching your short movie! I thought that the whole group had a very wide range in your language. I thought that the group used quite a lot of biological expressions and when they used a trickery one did they explain it thorough so it were clear to everyone what they were talking about. I think the group dived just deep enough in the information they chose to have in the movie. They talked about the how it affect us humans briefly but they were more thorough when they talked about how it affects the environment. I felt like the script was work out in detail. The sound in the movie were not that good sometimes but otherwise I really enjoyed watching your movie.

2. Your movie was very good.
    You made the movie like a reportage and you have very much information. I liked that you had a professor/Doctor who explained the situation and the consequences.
    I leaned a lot after I had watched this short movie.
    I think that you had the most important information and it was good that you said things that we can do to stop this. It’s sad that we let this things affect the Baltic Sea.
    I like that you informed about the life under the sea and how the fishes and the plants slowly dies out and gets sicker for every day.
    You spoke really good English and I could understand what you were saying.
    Good job guys! 
    /Rebecca Halvordsen

3. Hello!
    I think you have done a really good job with the film. You have received a lot of information about the causes, consequences and what you can do to fix the eutrophication in the Baltic Sea. It appeared new facts constantly and new scenes so the viewer never lost focus. You have achieved to get all the important information in the film and decided to remove the numbers and statistics. The information was good and clearly shown. If it appeared somewhat a difficult word you explained it in a good way so the viewer’s understood. You mentioned a lot of consequences of the eutrophication, which was good. As a viewer you even got to find out how to fix this as a human being but also what you can do as a society. As a person you can eat less meat and eat more vegetarian food, cities can build better treatment plants that purify the water. If we don’t take this serious and starts to eat less meat or build better treatment plants, the Baltic Sea will be worse than ever. The small amount of fish will die and be exterminated. The Baltic Sea will also be filled with algae which leads to oxygen deficiency in the lake and both the fishes and the plants will die.
    You’ve cut the film in a good way. Sometimes it is very good and you hardly noticed that there was a transition between two scenes. The sound was good with a great sound level and you talked with clear voices. The remaining film was well put together and it was a very good movie.
    //Moa Engblom

4. very good job with the movie! I realy liked the way ypou built up the movie you’ve realy did get a lot of information in a litle time and thats very good. the only little thing you maby can think aboute to the next time is that you try too not look down on the text too much. But hey! thats just a little thing otherwise the movie was great.
    /Erik Andersson

5. I think that your movie was interesting to watch and easy to understand, you had an area that is interesting and effects us in Sweden. One thing that I would comment on, is that it would have been nice to see some pictures of the Baltic Sea (how it looks like, the dead fishes, planktons and so on) in the movie. That would have improved the technique and made it even more understandable. I also miss a part where I can see what other countries around the Bltic Sea are doing to help the Sea. But with the short time, I think that you had other just as good facts.
    The Baltic Sea is important to me and I think that it is very sad that we humans are doing these things horrible things to it.
    Like you said in the movie, the sea is being suffocated and overfed, which results in an increased number of plants and plankton that´s going to use all of the oxygen in the water, which effects all the creatures in the sea.
    But what about the other animals around the sea? The fiches and other organisms in the sea are food for a lot of other animals on shore, like birds for example. If all of the creatures in the Baltic Sea dies, a big part of the food chain will disappear.
    A suffocated ocean, full with planktons and plants aren’t a place where I would like to swim and spend my holiday in. So I will try to help the Baltic Sea by these things that you are talking about.
    Overall I think that you all got into your characters and made a fun and great movie.

Frida Lidén

6. I liked this movie, it was formed in a very good way that first you told some info and then talked about it before moving on to the next thing.
    Tho the sound was quite bad at some points, i really enjoyed watching it.
    The way you cut in the movie was very well done, it was very good made.

I think it was very good that you made an summary in the end off the video, it made you think about it.
    Overall, great video.

7. Your video is about that Baltic Sea that doesn’t feel well, it has a low oxygen level and has almost the whole seabed dead. The biggest problem now is the countries around the Baltic Sea, some of them have a very big meat industry and with that it comes plenty of pollutions in to the Baltic Sea.
    Your video was really good, I understand what you said and I think you almost got all of the important parts in to the video. You talked about the plants, fishes and the other animals that live in the Baltic Sea which have it very hard to survive. And because of that we choose to eat meat instead of fish which makes the meat industry increases which makes a bad circle. You said good and pretty easy things that we can do to help the Baltic Sea. We need to buy local produced food and stop over consuming meat and start to eat more vegetables, so the meat industry decreases.
    You mentioned a little how the future for the Baltic Sea would look like if we don’t do anything about the pollution, I think you maybe could have said more about how the future would look like.
    Overall I think you did a great job with your movie. Your speech was good and you explained the concepts well. Well done!