6 thoughts on “Global warming

1. Hello
    I really liked your movie, it was very informative and the group were extremely thorough with the information they chose to bring up in the movie. From my point of view I would say that they used lots of biological expressions. I felt like the group sometimes took for granted that we would understand the trickiest biological expressions. That made it hard to keeping up in the conversations sometimes but mostly wasn’t it that a problem. I think the group brought up precisely the right amount of the causes the global warming has on the environment and the humans. The only thing I was missing was maybe some more facts about how it affects the society. I think the movie started out very well and ended good. The middle part of the movie was tougher because you brought up so many facts. It was tricky to stay focused for that amount of time when you chose to only have snapshots within the movie. I would recommend to use some more moving footage in the future. Except from that I really think the movie was amazing.

2. Very good movie Wilma, Rebecca, Gustav and Evelina. I think you made a very good film and I really liked it and it was good that you focused really strict on the polar-bears since you only had five minutes. You spoke well and it was easy to understand the content. I think you brought up the most important things and I think you succeeded in giving your message because I really felt sorry for the polar-bears. And I actually felt a little bit sorry for myself because if we don’t stop the global warming and the water level rise I will have to move, if we should trust the scientists my chimney won´t even tower the surface. It´s important that everyone decrease their carbon-dioxide output if don’t want to live under the surface in a few years.
    Your film was very professional and very good. The music was very dramatic and that made the content even dramatic too so you really felt sorry for the polar-bears. The music really caught my attention and made me listen very active. Really good worked. /Svante

3. Hi! At first I just want to say awesome movie! I think that you cached the most important parts about this area and made it very easy to understand along with the footage. You made the movie very interesting with the technique that you used. So good worked!
    I think that the environment is very important and that we all should engaged more in the health of our earth. Like you talked about in the movie we need to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the air and the atmosphere. If we don´t do it, it will effect us all, not just humans but animals and other living organisms as well.
    When the temperature raises the climate on earth will change. This effects the air flows and the ocean currents, which can in the future effect the gulfstream. This means that Sweden and other countries nearby will get colder and we need to heathen up our homes, to this we need electricity or other resources that will in the end effect the greenhouse.
    The temperature raises will spread out over earth. Some parts will get effected badly, like parts in Africa. The already dry places will get even drier and the harvests will get worse, so the production for food will decrease so more people will starve.
    Like you also mentioned in the movie the polar bears home will disappear, because of the melting glaciers. This is a problem that affects other animals. The polar bears are the top consumer in the food chain, so when they die, the ecosystem will come in unbalance. You see, the injured and week animals that the polar bears are eating will still be alive and course that species future.
    For me, individually, the increased temperature will affect the place where I live. The animals in Sweden are at risk. They are threatened by the changes in their environment. If a lot of animals in Sweden die, then we need to expand our farms (that produce meat), with effects the climate even more. The meat are also getting more expensive, this will probably cause that people are going to stop eating meat. Me and my family are then going to eat vegetable food. The request of meat are then probably going to drop and the farms will get lost and the economy in Sweden will fall.

Frida Lidén

4. Hi guys!
    What a good movie! I think you made a very interesting and informative film and I learned a lot from watching it. I think you were clear about the things we can do to help stop the global warming and that was very good. I think it was very easy to understand what you were talking about most of the time which is good, but there were some biological words that I think you could maybe have explained a little more. I think you explained the consequences really well and you all spoke really good English. I think I was good of you to mix both film and pictures because I made the movie interesting. I think you made the movie very powerful when you added the music and you definitely made me want to help save the polar bears. Good job!

5. Global warming
    Your film about the global warming and the poor polar bears was really good. I even think it was the best of them all. The facts war really good and I don’t have anything to complain about. You also had some really good pictures…and the background music was awesome.
    One thing I just wonder is, what happens if the polar bears would disappear? What effects would it have?
    As I said the fact war really good and you made clear that it’s a really big problem, not only for the polar bears, its a problem for the whole world.
    As a single person I don’t think I can do so much to help to lower the amount of the carbon dioxide that comes out in the atmosphere. But if all of us start to be less lazy and starts to use the car only when we have to, and use less electricity and which isn’t made out of fossil fuels, then we maybe might help the polar bears to survive.
    Written by Love Zettergren

6. I thought the movie was really great and nice to watch. The message of the movie is really important and I think you did a great job on making it clear and easy to understand.

I think it’s really nice that you use both regular real life footage and screen-cast-omatic, scince it makes for a smooth and enjoyable experience for the watcher. Screencast makes the message clearer by showing pictures of what you are talking about. I do however think it kind of took over the whole movie. I think it would be great if you had a little more real life footage.

Overall I think the movie was really good and you managed to bring forward an important message. // Egon Westberg Larsson