9 thoughts on “News Report | The deforestation of the Amazon rainforest

1. Heya!

You brought up a relevant issue in the world and presented the problem thoroughly along with solutions to that problem in a creative way! And while your video did exceed the 3-minute-limit, the recording was overall clean and the editing was nice! Other than when the anonymous farmer, ”William”, spoke, your speech was also clear and understandable (though a bit casual in the beginning).
    All in all, I think your News Report was good.

2. The problem was explained well and it was great to have some comparisons to the area to really put it into perspective how big of an area it is. The solution was well thought out and it was good to hear of some examples where it worked out to prove that it was a plausible solution. The delivery of the facts was great and that made it into an interesteng video to watch.

3. Hi! Your video about the Amazon rainforest was very detailed since you presented the causes behind the deforestation and the following consequences. And you had concrete solutions on how to prevent the deforestation. But I found it a bit difficult to hear what the anonymous farmer said so that would be something you could think about until next time!

4. hello, you’ve made a very intresting and video about the deforestraistion of the amazon rainforest. You have presented the problem and its resulting consequenses in a very instructing way. however it could be quite difficult hearing what the farmer said.
    :):):)

5. I think you three succeded with everthing in the video. The problem was presented well and the solutions were clear. The editing was executed well and it really felt like i was watching the news.

I really dont have any specific negatives execpt that i think it ended abruptly.
    Great job:)

6. It was a great video, you guys presented the problem and the solution in detail, you also explained the impact the problem has on a local person who is in the situation where they have no choice. The editing was great too!

7. Looks and sounds professional, and you bring up a lot of relevant issues with Brazil, nice job! You talk about the issue, consequences and solution, very nice.

8. Hi!
    I enjoyed how the facts were delivered, making it easier to understand the issue and why it’s important to solve it. Another aspect of this video that I really enjoyed was the “anonymous farmer” who made me understand the perspectives of the ones cutting down the rain forests as well, that was very intresting. But I do have to agree with the previous comments, it was quite difficult to hear what the anonymous farmer was saying. Overall a good video!

9. Hello!

It was a fantastic news report and i think the deforestation problem was well explained.
    I like that you interviewed a anonymous farmer so they could explain things from their perspective and why they do it, it made it really interesting to watch.