7 thoughts on “The Coral Reefs

1. Overall i think that your news repotage regarding the coral reefs was very good. The repotage was well made and you could tell that you really put time and effort into this project. The facts were very accurate and interesting and you spoke very well. Overall a proffesional film. You could hade worked a bit more with the green screen background so that it could look a bit more realistic. Also you could have chosen another background for Johannes since it did not really match the place you were describing. You could also take more breakes and divide the clips so that you wouldn’t have to record everything at once.

You could have gone deeper into the soultions of the problem and what individual humans can do to decrease the ocean acidification.

2. In my opinion, this is a very important subject that I feel this newscast manages to capture and educate people about very professionally. The fact that the coral reefs are dying is something that is very important to bring awareness to because in another ten years, it might just be too late to fix. I feel that this video teaches that what is done can’t be undone, but with engagement and effort we can stop it from getting worse. What I would like to know is what I do, as an individual that lives hundreds of miles from the nearest coral reef, to contribute to this problem? If i know what I’m doing in my everyday life that contributes to the destruction of the reefs, I can stop doing it and thereby change my ways to the better.

3. First of all you did a great job, you even used a green screen when you guys are not that professional with green screens. What I like the most is how Martin and Vilda had a good conversation and they managed to make it look natural, I also liked how you had the beach behind Johannes it makes you feel like you are on the place. The information was also good about how the animals could lose their shelter because of the things that we humans cause, it made me realise that we have to change that now and do something about it, before it gets worse.

4. The Maldives is a beautiful place, I have been there myself. I saw the beautiful corals and the amazing animals living in the Indian Ocean. Your reportage is interesting and the world needs to know how bad it is. You made nice reflections and the way you presented your work made it fun to watch. You managed to make a short presentation of the most important things that needs to be done to save the coral reefs and the animals living there.

5. Overall I think your news repotage is very good. you got intresting greenscreen action going on. As well as you guys have worked the technological bits very well. You all three have worked on this great toghther, I can see that. I really fell for your intro that bit was awesome work. I believe that if you got more time it could be a great repotage, but I can tell with only thos that you at least put effort in to making this repotage. one thing you could think about for next time is to get the greenscreen to look more genuine and real. Remeber it is okay to cut a few times and that you don’t have to say everything in one take.
    It’s a real interesting problem you talk about, but you cloud have brought up the soultions for mankind mor deeply.
    But as said overall a great job!

6. I think that you have done a great job. The reportage was very good and had an important massage. The fact that the coral reef is dying is important and we need to do something about it. I think that the reportage teaches that it is not too late to do something about it. The quality of the video was very good and I liked that you used the green screen. I can´t come up with something that was bad. But as an individual what can I do to make it better?

7. I think that you have done a great job. The reportage was very good and had an important massage. The fact that the coral reef is dying is important and we need to do something about it. I think that the reportage teaches that it is not too late to do something about it. The quality of the video was very good and I liked that you used the green screen. I can´t come up with something that was bad. But as an individual what can I do to make it better?