2 thoughts on “Eutrophication in the Baltic Sea

1. Hello girls!
    Great movie and I really enjoyed watching it. When it comes to the content, you succeeded to include all facts without making it boring and long-drawn. You also explained difficult words like eutrophication, which is very good. Something else that was very good was that you explained what I, as an individual, could do about this problem.
    The presentation of the film was good. It was good that you changed the environment by going outside since you did not use green screen. I also liked that you interviewed a local resident on Gotland instead of just having the interview with the expert.
    Good work!
    //Fanny Pommer

2. I thought your film was great! It contained a lot of useful and interesting information about the eutrophication of the Baltic Sea. For example I didn’t know that the eutrophication causes the bottom of the ocean to get low on oxygen which makes it difficult for fishes to get to their food.

You mentioned what causes the problem, such as agriculture and car emmisions. You also had an example of what can be done to decrease the eutrophication, which I thought was great, but it would have been even better if you would have had one more example. It was also interesting to know which fishes that are best to eat, if we are going to eat fish from the Baltic Sea.

It was a great pleasure watching the film since you jumped between different charachters and that way it didn’t become boring. Your pronuncation and grammar was good.
    Well done guys!