5 thoughts on “Acidification (Erik B, Albert, Ludwig)

1. I think this film was good, mostly because of the good editing and the good information covering everything crucial and interesting about the situation. i think that you covered the background to the problem. but you could have said more about how to solve the problem and make the situation better.

2. Overall the movie is really great with good language, nice pronunciation, great production and a nice flow.
    There is not much that you could improve. The only thing i thought of was that you could have learned your lines istead of reading them.

3. Overall the movie is really great with good language, nice pronunciation, great production and a nice flow.
    But as i said a really great movie!!!

4. What a great movie! The green screen was phenomenal, I really liked that you managed to get a moving background, which made it feel more real and live. The information used in the movie was great and it felt like all the information was essential and it all had something to do with the subject. It felt like all of you spoke the same amount throughout the movie.

5. I think you have done a very good job with this news report!
    It was very interesting and educational, and I also learned some new information about the subject. You managed to use some biological terms and still made it understandable and easy to comprehend. It´s also a good thing that you talked in a loud, clear voice and in a good speed, which made it easy to keep up with all the information.
    Since you changed scenery a couple of times, it also became quite interesting to watch.
    You described how this problem has developed over time, which gives the viewer a good perspective to this very big global problem.
    I believe that your work with the green screen and with the composing of the report were very successful.
    In the news report, you described the background to the problem, and the consequences of it. But what can we do to reduce these consequences? However, I can imagine that political initiatives would be necessary to solve this global problem.
    In conclusion, I believe that your news report was very good and well made with loads of interesting information, and with well-spoken English. Amazing job!